Why does crystallization happen?
● Naturally occurring crystallization happens when the potency and quality of the CBD is high. Crystallization may happen with extracts that are approximately 60% or higher and, do not have enough THC to offset this effect.
● Only highly pure CBD extracts tend to crystallize and therefore is an indicator of high-quality product
What does this mean for my Sundial CBD vape cartridge/pen?
● We do not add any cutting agents, fillers, or artificial flavours therefore, crystallization in our CBD Vape products may occur.
● Crystallization is a natural and safe phenomenon that will not harm you, your vaping tool or disrupt the quality of the extract.
● Crystallization fully resolves with heat, but only temporarily, and will likely recrystallize again when it cools.
● If your Sundial extract crystallizes, it does not mean the vape cartridge is faulty or defective.
Tips if your CBD vape cart crystallizes
● Take a few hard pulls to heat the chamber which heats the oil to reduce viscosity.
● Rub the vape cartridge between hands and the heat with de-crystallize the molecules and reduce viscosity.
● Additionally, application of gentle heat (such as a hairdryer set to low heat) will aid in de-crystallization. Please Be mindful that the tip of the cartridge may be hot after applying heat.