RECIPE: Lemon Lavender and Rose Infused Gummies
Calgary's gourmet darling, Chef Elycia Ross of Li’l Truck on the Prairie, created this gorgeous recipe for microdosed THC gummies. These tasty chews are unique, with dreamy botanical flavours and also because they are vegan, using agar agar in place of gelatin. Chef Elycia used a cannabis-infused alcohol tincture, which you can make at home easily by soaking decarbed or Already Vaped Bud (AVB) in Everclear or Vodka.
Incorporating the delicious terpenes from lemon rind and lavender, this recipe lets you microdose THC alongside the anti-anxiety and pain-relieving effects of limonene and linalool1 . A beautiful way to deliver a gentle dose of self-care.
Learn More about Microdosing THC
Recipe: Lemon, Lavender and Rose Infused Gummies
Serves: 50 Gummies
Dosage: 2.4 mg THC per gummy
- Measuring cups
- Medium-sized saucepan
- Rubber coated whisk
- Fine mesh strainer
- Silicone molds or ice cube trays
- 1 cup tap water
- 1 Tbsp dried rose petals
- 1 Tbsp dried lavender
- 1 lemon, juiced & zested
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) cannabis tincture
We used a tincture with 8 mg/ml of THC and made 50 gummies. Adjust the amount of tincture to fit your concentration and your ideal dose per gummy.
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine 1 cup of water with the rose petals, lavender and lemon and then bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes and strain into a bowl.
2. Pour the strained liquid back into the pot and bring back up to a simmer.
3. Combine the cold water and agar agar in a small bowl and slowly add the combination into the simmering liquid.
4. Simmer for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Turn the heat off and add your 1 tbsp of tincture to the mix. Do not heat high-proof alcohol. Combine thoroughly and pour into a spouted measuring cup.
6. Pour into your silicone molds and place on the counter for 20 minutes before setting in the fridge. Keep covered in your refrigerator until consuming.