Coconut-Berry CBD Popsicles
Looking for an easy, delicious way to take your CBD? If the taste and texture of CBD oil is too much to handle, try this recipe from edibles expert Nathan Witte. It'll turn your anti-inflammatory supplement into a delightful treat.
- 14 oz. (1 can) Full-Fat unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp CBD-Infused Maple Syrup or Simple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 tbsp Black Chia Seed (or Basil Seeds)
- 2/3 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 2/3 cup Fresh Blueberries (Optional)
- 2/3 cup Fresh Strawberries (Optional)
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 (x6) Popsicle Mold
- 1 Measuring Cup
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine coconut milk, infused syrup, lime juice and chia/basil seeds. Transfer mixture into a measuring cup with a spout and rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to allow chia or basil seeds to absorb liquid and thicken the mixture.
2. When the mixture is ready, place strawberry slices along the bottom of the mould and pour the coconut mixture in, filling about 2/3 full. Add in remaining berries until the mould is almost full.
3. Add popsicle sticks, cover and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours or until completely frozen.
Learn More about Using CBD to Ease Inflammation and Stay Active